Distinctive Features AND Amenities. Customizable Space.
With a grand total of 600,000 square feet of office space, Columbia Square is fully equipped to accommodate a variety of tenants, whether a multi-floor law firm or a boutique agency. With an unprecedented commitment to tenant needs, Columbia Square offers a unique opportunity to fully customize office space in D.C. to exact specifications while offering LEED® Gold certification and an Energy Star® designation.
Most recently, multi-floor tenant and distinguished law firm Hogan Lovells engaged integrated architecture, design planning and consulting firm Gensler to completely overhaul its space, leading to stunning results.
- Newly renovated restrooms
- Elevator modernization and renovation
- Three levels of underground parking, accommodating approximately one permit per 1,500 square feet
- 57,000 total square feet of customizable office space available for lease
- The soaring, 13-story atrium is the crown jewel of Columbia Square, flooding the 1.3 million cubic feet of lobby space with light and setting a bold, polished first impression.
- Renovated fitness center, expanding to nearly 9,000 square feet, offering personal training services through One To One Fitness, a leader in the DC-area personal training industry.
- Electric car charging stations available.
- On-site retail includes:
– PAUL French Bakery and Patisserie
– Papyrus Cards & Gifts
– Insight Opticians
– Michael Thomas Custom Clothiers
– Capital One Banking
– Subway Café
- Privately nestled in the recessed atrium, City Club of Washington offers dining in a sophisticated business club atmosphere.